It's annyoing I want to eat people - Chapter 84
Even when Han Chi explained to him from a very professional point of view that Yan Han had passed the normal change time and there was a 90% probability that Yan Han would not become a zombie, the gatekeeper still held a gun at Yan Han’s head nervously, and said, “You said that there is a 90% probability she won’t become a zombie, which means that there is still a 10% probability that she will become a zombie. I can’t take a risk with this 10% probability.”
Han Chi was stunned by the gatekeeper, and he didn’t know what to say as he stood at the gate.
“Why don’t you two go in first. When the wound on my arm is healed, they will let me in.”
“Yes, yes, Achi, Yan Han is right, let’s go in first,” Li Nansheng hurriedly said.
“No, it’s dangerous for you to stay out alone,” Han Chi refused.
“Then what should we do? The gatekeeper will not let Yan Han in,” Li Nansheng asked.
“Nansheng, go in first, I’ll accompany Yan Han outside.”
Li Nansheng sighed heavily and said, “Brother, if you don’t go in, how can I go in? Well, let’s both stay outside and accompany her.”
When Yan Han heard that Han Chi was going to stay with her, she was overjoyed, but when she heard that Li Nansheng was also going to stay, her mood became complicated. Li Nansheng was really a stubborn man. Why did he have to stay and be a light bulb?
“Li Nansheng, don’t you have to be on duty? I’ve troubled you for the day, so you can go back and rest.
“No, no.” Li Nansheng immediately refused, “It’s a trivial matter, I’ll just change with someone else. It’s too dangerous for Achi to stay outside. What if a zombie comes?”
“It’s alright, leave the gun with me. If a zombie comes, I’ll kill it.”
Li Nansheng shook his head like a rattle, and said, “Do you think I’m a three-year-old child? How can you protect Achi if your right arm is injured? Besides, if you become a zombie again…” Li Nansheng swallowed the rest of the words, because he found Han Chi glaring at him.
Li Nansheng, the stubborn donkey, insisted on staying to protect Han Chi, but Yan Han had no choice but to turn her eyes to Han Chi for help, and Han Chi seemed to be foolish enough not to receive the help message she sent.
Yan Han could only sigh. One was a stubborn man with muscles and a simple mind, and the was an elm headed man of science and technology. What else could she do?
The sky outside was getting darker by time, and the three people stood in a row like a wooden stake by the wall, staring at the night without speaking, and the atmosphere was instantly embarrassing.
The three of them were silent for a long time, and Han Chi hesitantly opened his mouth, “Does your wound still hurt?”
Yan Han was stunned for a moment, then realized that Han Chi was asking her, and replied, “It doesn’t hurt.”
“Oh, that’s good.”
After Han Chi asked that, he didn’t know what to say next, so he fell into silence again.
“If the world returns to normal, if we return to 2020 and there is no zombie virus outbreak, what do you want to do first?”
“The first thing?” Han Chi pondered for a while and said, “Have a meal cooked by my mother.”
“The world has returned to normal, and what you want to do most is to eat?” Yan Han teased.
“My mother’s dishes are delicious. The ribs and fish she cooks are top-notch, not just ribs and fish, other dishes she cooks are also delicious,” Han Chi couldn’t help but swallow a mouthful of saliva.
Yan Han squinted at him, her eyes full of contempt, “I didn’t expect such an excellent biology professor to be a real foodie.”
Han Chi felt that he was despised by Yan Han, and he was a little reluctant to continue talking about this topic, so he asked, “Then what do you want to do first?”
“Me…” Yan Han thought for a while, “The first thing I want to do most is to go to Disneyland for a whole day, it’s best not to wait in a long queue.”
Han Chi also imitated Yan Han’s appearance, looked at her contemptuously and said, “What you said is not much different than what I just said. You are in your thirties and still want to go to Disney.”
“What? I never went there when I was a child,” Yan Han glared at him.
Han Chi shrank his neck in fright, and said repeatedly, “Okay, okay.”
Han Chi and Yan Han were chatting with each other as if they were very energetic.
Li Nansheng stood on the side and looked at the two smiling people, and suddenly became enlightened. He secretly walked to the corner of the wall seven or eight meters away from them, buried his head in his knees, and sat down against the wall to take a nap.
The day was slowly getting brighter, and when the light was strong, Li Nansheng woke up sensitively. He stood up and moved his stiff body a little.
Not long after, the people living in the camp also got up one after another, and the noise gradually became louder.
Yan Han was not awakened by the sound in the camp, but by the itch on her arm. Yan Han opened her eyes and found that she had fallen asleep leaning on Han Chi’s shoulder at some point. She quickly moved her head away slowly, and her face turned red.
In fact, when Li Nansheng stood up and moved his body, Han Chi woke up. When he woke up, he saw that Yan Han was still sleeping on his shoulder, so he didn’t dare to move, and continued to close his eyes and pretend to sleep. Shortly after Han Chi closed his eyes, it was obvious that his face was getting hotter and hotter.